Bosch.IO Retail Service Dashboard
Boost the efficiency of processes in your store and offer even better customer service with IoT enabled digital services from Bosch and our partners.
Many tasks in retail outlets are still performed manually. Some have staff intuiting what has to be done. You can achieve better results by harnessing data sourced from the equipment you have in place – lighting, freezers, point-of-sales systems – or from retrofitted sensors.
- The Bosch.IO Retail Service Dashboard provides digital services to manage alarms, incidents and queues, to monitor refrigeration chains and parking spaces, and to handle other tasks.
- This central dashboard enables retailers to access data from their devices and equipment regardless of manufacturer. This data can serve to optimize operating processes using digital services from various providers.
- Bosch’s open, vendor-agnostic approach helps you tame the complexity of your system landscape.
- Retailers can quickly test data-based services with a low investment up front, and roll out services that have proven their merits by helping to boost customer satisfaction, improve resource utilization, or cut costs.
IoT use cases for the retail industry
The Bosch.IO Retail team helps retailers to achieve their goals. We draw on our experience in retail projects and our partners’ knowledge to build IoT use cases that benefit our customers.
Architecture and functions of the Bosch.IO Retail Service Dashboard
The Bosch.IO Retail Service Dashboard is the retailer’s gateway to the world of digital services. Its standardized architecture enables device/ equipment manufacturers and service providers to afford access to device data for IoT-based services to use.
- Single sign-on for all available digital services
- Vendor-agnostic access to harmonized device data
- User management, including roles and rights management
- Digital duplicate of the retail store, including store management and integrated domain logic
- Central handling of store employee notifications
- Consolidated invoicing and payment processes
- GDPR-compliant storage and processing of personal data