Asset tracking helps logistics specialists and supply chain managers bring transparency to their supply chains. It helps companies to optimize the capacity utilization of load carriers, to reduce losses and to minimize search, inventory, book, and scanning efforts.
But how do companies ensure that they find the solution best suited to their needs? In this webinar, our experts not only share their experience from numerous projects with Bosch’s smart tracking solution, Track and Trace, but also highlight the possibilities the IoT offers and the appropriate technologies for individual applications. In addition, the webinar offers an insight into how TRUMPF uses Track and Trace to track their special containers.
What you will learn
- Value-adding IoT use cases for logistics specialists and supply chain managers
- Possibilities to reduce losses and minimize search, inventory, book, and scanning efforts
- Real-time tracking to optimize the capacity utilization of load carriers
- Decision-making aids: what are the factors to consider when choosing a technology or implementing a project?
- The plug-and-play asset tracking solution from Bosch.IO in action: TRUMPF creates transparency for special containers in the mechanical engineering sphere.
Watch the on-demand webinar
Asset tracking: how IoT brings transparency along the supply chain
Meet our speakers
Global Production Logistics, TRUMPF
Marcus Schulze has been working in the central logistics department at TRUMPF for over 3 years. He works on pragmatic concepts to improve logistics processes across the group and supports their implementation. As the central contact person for Track and Trace, he manages the requirements and use cases of his internal TRUMPF customers.
Jutta Marie Kuehne
Chief Product Owner Track and Trace, Bosch.IO
Jutta Kuehne has been active in logistics for more than 15 years and joined the Track and Trace team at Bosch in 2018. As chief product owner of Bosch’s smart tracking solution she is responsible for the strategic product development. Besides, she guides customers from the right technology selection to implementation of their asset tracking solution.
Sales & Partner Manager, Bosch.IO
Maximilian Bestenlehner has been active in sales and partner management for enterprise I(o)T applications for five years. In the logistics team at Bosch.IO he is the contact person for logistic specialists and supply chain manager, for whom he puts together and implements solution packages for intelligent tracking solutions.