Join us for a 45-minute webinar to hear all about the lessons Bosch.IO experts have learned in software rollout projects small and large for customers in the automotive, energy, building, and other sectors. For example, Daimler leverages the Bosch IoT Suite as a core enabler of firmware over-the-air updates for passenger cars.
Take this opportunity to discover how to set up software rollout processes and services to keep connected devices in the field up to speed.
- Introduction to the software rollout over-the-air, SOTA/FOTA
- Real-world experiences in various industries and use cases
- Case study: Updating a manufacturing company’s software
- Lessons learned for manufacturers and service providers
- For manufacturers & software service providers
- For IoT product engineers/software engineers, product owners/product managers, lead software architects
5 things to consider for your SOTA project
What you get:
- Insights into the operational and technical requirements for software-/firmware updates over the air
- Assessment of how Bosch helps you & your software rollout initiative
What you give:
- 5 minutes of reflection on resources, starting points and targets for your SOTA use case
Meet our speakers
Kai Hackbarth, Bosch.IO
Kai Hackbarth is IoT Evangelist at Bosch.IO. He has more than 20 years’ experience as an Evangelist & Product Manager with focus on IoT middleware and device management in various IoT domains. Kai is among the “Top 100 IIoT Influencers” according to a recently published report by Onalytica.
Lukas Klink, Bosch.IO
Lukas Klink focuses on IoT software updates with Bosch IoT Rollouts. Over the past years he has been helping customers to successfully build IoT solutions with the services of Bosch IoT Suite.