Leveraging insights from IoT data enables companies to develop better products and customized solutions. Yet a huge reservoir of information in IoT data still goes largely untapped. This is not surprising. After all, staying on top of IoT data in its various forms can prove a challenge:
- To meet the ever-growing demands of customers, equipment is becoming increasingly complex. This also means that data is being generated by a wide variety of sources.
- Many IoT deployments generate huge amounts of data, which has to be managed in an efficient way.
Use case overview
- With equipment becoming increasingly complex, it is difficult for companies to stay on top of their data.
- A robust data management solution makes it easier for companies to work with IoT data and form conclusions on this basis.
- Gaining insights from IoT data enables companies to develop better products and customized solutions.
How companies benefit from IoT data management
Having a sophisticated data management solution makes it easier for companies to work with large volumes of data and to form conclusions on this basis. This yields a number of benefits:
Our solution: an easy way to manage IoT device data
The Bosch IoT Suite provides the means to efficiently collect, process, and store IoT data. This means that developers can visualize field data from connected devices in near real-time and make this data available for further analysis. The IoT data management capabilities of the Bosch IoT Suite therefore form a sound basis for optimizing devices and functions as well as developing new services and solutions.