Reverse vending machine monitoring
Monitoring reverse vending machines as a lever for a better shopping experience.
In order to remain competitive, retailers need to improve their customers’ overall shopping experience. Studies show that 49% of customers consider waiting Iines in front of reverse vending machines to be one of the most irritating impediments to a satisfying shopping experience.
- Retailers face high reverse vending machine downtimes but lack transparency about the specific causes. This creates a lot of maintenance work for store personnel.
- Waiting for service staff to maintain or empty the reverse vending machine is a time-consuming inconvenience for customers.
- Time-intensive manual tasks leave almost no time for customer service, at a time when greater customer service is becoming more and more important for brick-and-mortar retailers.
- Individual dashboards contribute to complex reporting views with high maintenance and monitoring efforts for store personnel.
Benefits at a glance
- Higher machine availability thanks to automatic error notification
- Detailed insights into the causes of machine downtimes
- Potential to reduce downtimes by up to 15% and customer complaints by up to 25%.